View our recipe below on how to create our perfect burger patty.
This recipe is so quick and easy to make. Even the fussy eaters in your household will be looking forward to this one.
What you will need:
- 1 tbsp avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 2 tbsp rosemary
- 200g beef mince
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp lemon
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
What you need to do:
- In a bowl combine the beef mince, breadcrumbs, egg, salt, pepper, rosemary and lemon. Stir until all ingredients are evenly spread throughout the bowl.
- Split the mixture in two even servings and shape into round patties.
- Add the oil to a fry pan and cook the patties on a medium heat for 5 minutes on each side
- Meanwhile get your burger bun and toppings ready. Everyone has their own way of doing this so we will leave this for you to decide. We usually just add pickles, tomato and lettuce and add a mayonnaise or spicy sauce.
- Add your patty to your bun and enjoy!
The patties do well in the fridge and reheated the next morning as well. We haven’t tried to freeze them before but we are sure this would work also.
We hope this perfect burger patty recipe was easy to follow. Let us know if you try it and if you suggest any changes to suit you!
You can also check out some of our other favourite recipes here.
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram to stay up to date with where are we eating: https://www.instagram.com/whatthehaloumi and subscribe to our newsletter for our next article!